vendredi 29 juillet 2011

X-shape custom mtb !












Hi mates !

This week i tested my new "X-shape" mtb deck, and this is a SICK board !!

The particularity of "X-shape" board is that you can custom it, you just have to say what you want to the shaper ( "Skully" ) and he will do the board of your dream !

I sayed to him that i want a full carbon deck with a good pop, and he did it very well ! I love my board, the deck is so light !!

The weight of my mtb with this "X-shape" deck is only 5 kg ! AWESOME, and the pop is sick !

Take a look to "X-shape" website, and think about a brand new "X-shape" mtb deck for your ride ;)

The name of the shaper is "Skully", and trust me Skully's hand will built the most strong and light mtb deck that you can't imagine !

The X-shape slogan is : "X-shape flying board", and i think it's a good one !!

Now take a look of my brand new video with this magic "X-shape" mtb !! :)

Cheers,

lolo B$D.

X-shape Flying board from Lolo BSD™ on Vimeo.

Rider : lolo B$D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire